13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Walking a Giraffe Balloon - Wordless Wednesday

To contact us Click HERE

While at Toy Fair this week, I got my son a giraffe balloon from My Own Pet Balloons, one of the exhibitors. Since my son likes giraffes, I thought the balloon was a cute idea and he'd also like it.

boy walking his giraffe
I was right. My son did like the balloon. Matter of fact he liked it so much, he took it everywhere with him. Even for a walk outside.

I was impressed how well the balloon walked, or really floated along. When my son stopped, so did the balloon, who waited patiently for my son to start walking again. It's a great "pet"!

Would do you think of a "pet" balloon?


Like this article? Subscribe for email updates!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

Posted in: Blog, WordlessWed

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder