24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Giving Laundry "Spring" Scents with Gain Fabric Softeners & Dryer Sheets #GainFresh

To contact us Click HERE

As we go into the last week in February, my thoughts are turning to Spring. Yes it's still cold here and many places still have snow on the ground, but that groundhog saw his shadow so Spring will (hopefully) be here soon.

Gain fabric softeners and dryer sheets
And with Spring comes warmer weather and fresh clean scents on the wind. It was with this thought in mind that I started my pre-spring time laundry using a few Gain laundry products. I wanted my clothing and house linens to be clean and smelling spring time fresh.

Gain fabric softeners and dryer sheets

Gain fabric softeners and dryer sheets
Usually when I do my laundry, I mostly use the Gain laundry detergent. But this time I wanted to make sure my laundry would be surrounded with clean fresh "spring" like smells so I used Gain's Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener AND Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets.

When my laundry was done, it all smelled so GOOD. I confess I took a few extra minutes standing there "smelling" the spring scents before heading back outside into the cold and snowy streets. Spring might not be here yet but thanks to Gain I can at least enjoy "spring time" scents.

Gain detergents, fabric softeners, dryer sheets, dishwashing liquids, scent boosters, dryer bars
Gain has a large selection of detergents and fabric softeners, dryer sheets, dishwashing liquids, scent boosters, dryer bars and more that fill every room in your home with clean fresh scents.

To learn more about Gain detergent, visit www.ilovegain.com

Note: I'm working with Gain and will receive products samples and compensation. As always any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.

Like this article? Subscribe for email updates!

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder