11 Aralık 2012 Salı

Bestowed Healthy Nutrition Monthly Box Review

To contact us Click HERE

As we head into the busy holiday season, I know many of us are snacking while we run around getting things done. But are we snacking healthy? I admit I sure wasn't. While it tasted good, snacking on unhealthy foods wasn't helping give me the energy I needed. It also wasn't *ahem* healthy. So I started looking for healthy snack options and learned about Bestowed

Photobucket

Bestowed is the creation of nutritionist and author Heather Bauer. Each month, Heather and her team of health and diet experts carefully curate 5 product samples like nutrition bars, snacks, breakfast cereals, and supplements which are then delivered right to your door each month.
I had the chance to sample a Bestowed box and like it. The snacks tasted great and arrived in convenient sized packages. I was please I didn't have to stand around in my local Whole Foods supermarket trying to figure out which snacks to pick. The Bestowed team had already done the research. So I was able to learn more about and try different healthy snacks in the comfort of my home.

I also like that my box came with a list of "what's inside". My list told me what my nutritional sample was, why it was picked, tips on how to use it and where I can find more of it. That list was VERY helpful.

How does Bestowed works? Simple
  1. Select your membership type:
    • Monthly Membership - $15 billed monthly, cancel any time
    • Annual Membership - $165 billed annually, transfer any time
  2. Boxes are ship to arrive on the 15th of every month
  3. Shipping is included in price!

So if your looking for a new way to discover the latest healthily snacks then check out Bestowed. To learn more about the service and monthly featured products visit - http://www.bestowed.com

Please Note: I received a product sample for review purpose. No other compensation was received. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.

Posted in: Food, Health, Review

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder